Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Zombies = Me


I get some sort of perverse pleasure out of this next observation. I believe that anyone who knows me; even just a bit, knows that I am obsessed with the living dead. I love the fact that with all of the zombie mania sweeping the world over the past several years; everyone I know is thinking of me. Admit it. When you see a commercial for a new zombie video game or film, your first thought is...me. I have instilled in all that come into contact w/ me; knowledge and perhaps fear of my favorite past time...planning and researching for the zombie apocalypse. Zombies really do equal me. Is that so bad?

1 comment:

Bitterknitter said...

Too true! I especially think of you when I see the ad for the zombie video game set in a mall. From what I hear from those who've played it, it would make a great training guide for you! Then you could save us all!

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!