Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Swedes Find "French Toast"

Anyone know Swedish? Someone in Sweden has found my trailer for "French Toast". I've tried to translate what is being said; using online tools, and asked the author to let me know what was said...in English. No luck anywhere. It says something about Ingmar Bergman. Either it's some sort of comparison (nifty) or some horrible nastiness that I'm not Ingmar Bergman (which of course I'm not). Here's a link. Let me know what it says.

http://blog.zombiewalk.se/?cat=14

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Has sat and thrown up newly grafik that I might of murskain on the side. It functions tillsvidare and is in which case funnier than having… that that we had before!

Moreover, I found one trailer for a film that evidently släpps near and is called “French Toast”. The director's own comment that moreover seems something ambitious: "So, here I am. I’ve taken my love of zombies, my developing interest in directing, my decades old dabbling in writing, my new found course of action to “make it happen”, and heaping helpings of generosity from friends in all arenas - Enjoy!“

Read more on www.klugula.com

actually would this contribution become longer, and I had even intended myself it underfundig comment to the above youtube snips, but so saw I this:

Ingmar mountain man is dead

it is fantastic and unpleasant. I read recently the book the director and known big shame over to have not seen more than `it seventh inseglet' of denne one. Now becomes the on ways and sensible than more apparent. Is it only I that entire is cold to at this type of really? As is concerned throughout the body of may to consult about tragedier as this? Now each Bergman åtminstonde old and might so that say the benefit to alone to die, but it is nevertheless a certain sorrow one be hit of.

I do not know… instead asks I myself only what Bergman had said about French Toast?

-----------------------

that's as good as i could do. it's a little garbled but you can at least get something out of it. i don't have the slightest idea what that paragraph about bergman is supposed to be saying.

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!