Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Stew of Sin #92


Grease 2 is on Bravo right now. It was a nice, friendly, cold-shower-taking reminder of hunk Maxwell Caulfield. Admittedly, I've seen nothing else of his work except for the wonderfully cheesy Grease 2 (one of my many, many guilty pleasures). But honestly, what else do I need; other than the constant shots of his pouty, appetizing lower lip? Huh? Plus, based on recent photos (ones I saw as I searched for the right one to place in my blog) he's aged quite well. Still totally yummy.
He's in.

1 comment:

Always Around Kids said...

Woo-hoo! I can post comments!!!

This movie is a guilty pleasure just to watch Michelle Pfeiffer in a cheesy movie! :)

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!