Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

House of Black Wings Trailer!!!!

I'm so excited about this! It's the trailer for House of Black Wings...the film I worked so hard on (so did everyone else!), and that I'm so extremely proud of. Me being me, I'm going to point out that I am thrilled to see my name listed in the credits as "Assistant DP". I wasn't expecting that, but I'm very flattered. I've seen the trailer before, but now it has the awesome original music by Chris Fuller. I can't contain myself for the next news about director David's progress. This is gonna be so good. The trailer says so. This was an amazing experience, and I can't thank Clare and David enough for getting me involved. So proud. So excited. Here's the link to MySpace. Neat.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=34571106

http://www.myspace.com/houseofblackwings

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!