Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Stew of Sin # 101

He's technically a nobody (okay, not a nobody, just not really a celebrity), but could be a delicious somebody if he found his contorting (is that a word?) body in my lovely stew. He was on the first evening of this season's So You Think You Can Dance. We don't watch this regularly, but friends Lorri and Jason do; so there you are. The other half and I were immediately smitten with him; due to his fantastic body, adorable face, and over-the-top cocky-ass attitude. Welcome, Jonathan Anzalone. The picture I found of his face was no good, so I decided to show you this incredible shot of his kick-ass body. Mmm-mmm good.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!