Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Don't Jinx It, You Bastards!

Movement. Good movement. No, not of that pesky bowel obstruction. Okay, that didn't happen.

I'm providing no details about what's gone on in the life of the other half and myself; over the past two weeks.

Dare I say it? Things are looking pretty sweet. Things could actually be going our way. BUT! But, I won't say anything about anything or anyone or things that may tell the universe that we're getting cocky and will then whisk away these significant movements toward our own inner peace.

Of course, I want to shout these developments from the rooftops (only four floors above our apartment). But, I'm literally scared to be optimistic about such changes. Could it be that our crazy year+ is finally starting to wear down? Don't. Don't do it, dorkus malorkus. Don't jeopardize this turn of events.

There. That's an update. We don't even want to tell our mothers about things going on, for fear that it'll be taken away...again.

Breathe. Believe. Hope. Accept. Appreciate.

Later.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!