Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Stew of Sin #117

Robert Wagner was on The View yesterday. He's got a new autobiography currently available. I've always found him attractive, and indeed, on The View, he has aged quite well. So, seeing the photo on the cover of his new book, made it clear that he deserves a spot in my luscious stew. Check out this photo. A bit Kennedy-esque I think. Anyway, I loved him as a kid on Hart to Hart, and later in the Austin Powers films. There's no doubt. He's hot. "So let's all give menopause a round of menoplause." A nifty quote from The Simpsons...voiced by Robert Wagner. Yeah!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!