Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stew of Sin #121

Yet another female. God help me. We FINALLY saw Grindhouse this evening, and I will have thoughts on the entire experience in a later entry. For now, I want to point out that I found Marley Shelton (aka Dr. Dakota), extremely sexy. I couldn't get enough of the slitted dress which so slightly covered her deadly needles and her running around in those high heels, holding up those glamazon legs. FABULOUS! I was equally impressed w/ Rose McGowan, but Marley stole the show for me. So super sexy. Nice! I think her performance also stole the show; what a great actress! Need I mention the moment when her "husband" is stabbing her w/ the needles, checking the text messages, etc. Good stuff.

1 comment:

Always Around Kids said...

How funny... I just saw Grindhouse (both Planet Terror and Death Proof) in the past two days, and thought about you as we watched Planet Terror. I liked Planet Terror better than Death Proof-- but I'm really anxious to hear what you thought of them.

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!