Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, August 03, 2009

Local Actors Spotted #133-135

I was discussing this sighting w/ friend Wendy and the other half; on our hike this morning, and realized that I had not yet made note of this celeb in my ill-kept klugulablog. Well, I checked to be certain that I hadn't missed him, and will now announce that Ray Liotta was in my store; some 2-3 months ago...I can't believe I had forgotten. Of course, everyone will immediately refer to Goodfellas when thinking of Ray. However, it will bring up memories of one of my favorite films; Something Wild. I was with a customer, so I didn't get to ogle him or boost his ego, or annoy him...whatever. He looked good; some salt-n-pepper hair going on. I wish I could have said hello; and gotten an autograph. Oh well.

On our hike this morning, we passed Clive Pearse on the path. You know him as the host of HGTV's Design Star and Designed to Sell. As all of us were out of breath, no one did anything acknowledge him.

Finally, I must make note of the fact that one of the twins from the 80's sitcom Double Trouble (y'all remember that one?) was in the store a couple of weeks ago. I didn't know her name off hand (always a bit embarrassing--for me and them), but I did introduce myself. Just looked it up. Jean and Liz Sagal...of course I don't know which one I was talking to. Alas.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!