Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Local Actors Spotted #136-137

Why just this morning, on our semi-regular hike to Runyon, we passed by the one and only Bob Barker. He said "good morning" to both of us, and we both melted. I've loved this man for so many years, it was a bit surreal to see him in the flesh. Love you Bob!

Up on the path, we passed by Michael McDonald. He's the brilliant comedic actor who plays Stuart; the annoying but adorable man-child from MADTV. He is in my Stew of Sin, and so it was nice to see him so hot in person. He was walking his dog. We passed him on the way back down as well, so I took it upon myself to say "I adore you". He replied with a "thank you" and "that was very kind". I'll show you kind, Stew of Sin inductee! Meow! :)

I love living here. It's like some ridiculous fantasy come to life.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!