Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Local Actors Spotted #138-143

I'm WAAAAY behind on these, so I'll try to remember all of the sightings of late.

Yesterday, two-time Oscar winner and star of Jaws: The Revenge was in my store; SIR Michael Caine. Before I got the chance to chat w/ him; he was on his way out of the store. It didn't dawn on me to discuss one of my all time fave movies w/ him (the brilliantly hysterical Noises Off)...this always seems an easier way to approach some of these celebs; if I've got some "connection" w/ them. Ah, well.

I'll count the other half's sighting and short chat with Sean Penn as one...even though I wasn't there. :(

Janice Dickinson's former partner and former star on The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency; Peter Hamm was spotted on our hike (some time ago; since we've been horrible slackers as of late).

As you all probably know from my frequent Facebook updates, The Six Million Dollar Man himself; Lee Majors aka Steve Austin, was in the store last week. He was awesome; his wife was super sweet, and they promised me an autographed photo...soon to be found in my mailbox. Sweet!

Robert Culp walked past us on one of our trips up to Runyon. Former star of I-Spy and The Greatest American Hero; my biggest recollection of him; comes from the episode of The Golden Girls in which Blanche gets a pacemaker. That's just the way my brain works, folks.

I don't believe I've notated the sighting of MAD TV alum (and Stew of Sin inductee) Ike Barinholtz. Saw him at the end of one of our hikes (several months ago).

I know there must be others, but I'm having non-total recall. That works. If I think of the others, I'll be sure to let you know.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!