Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stew of Sin #141


Been a good long time since a newcomer has made his way into the swirling hot waters of the Stew of Sin. But, then again, it's been a long time since any one man made me stop what I was doing...call out sick from work and close all of the drapes. I thought about making a joke here (covering up the obvious masturbation reference), but w/ a guy like this...who has time? I'm a pervert, get over it.

His name is Sean Patrick Davey. He's Irish (what, really?) and a model (no way!) So technically he's not a "celebrity" (he gets the celeb treatment in my dreams!) but he gets a coveted spot amongst my other attendees nonetheless.

From the good folks over @ Shirtless Male Celebrities (squarehippies.com)...you may want to check out this link. There a few adt'l, more risque photos which are worth a look, or a double take, or a day off of from work (if you're me).

Nothing else to say but...this man is FINE.

3 comments:

EMB said...

OH...MY...GOD...

klugula said...

Um...yeah.

makari said...

Yumm! He looks like he could be the hot beefy brother or cuz of Ron in the Harry Potter movies. Bet he knows his way around a wand too! Or maybe needs to borrow yours for a little more practice!

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!