Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Stew of Sin #142

Hello Stew watchers and wishers...

Here we are at yet another milestone...that rare and some may say--deviant--addition to my celeb hottub; a FEMALE. They're far and in-between in my sinful water display, but nevertheless, the flesh wants what it wants. And tonight, after an encore presentation (I think I've seen this one a few times) of Star Trek: The Next Generation (The Perfect Mate), left me with little choice and little will power to keep our next attendee from making an appearance...albeit in the far end of the tub w/ the other chics.

Famke Janssen. Goldeneye, X-Men and a very ROUSING turn on Nip/Tuck a few years back. She's sultry, sexy, statuesque and clearly a worthwhile woman to include in our fun festivities.

Welcome Famke...you hot momma you!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!