Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

List of Films Which I Have Never Seen, for Which Others Feel Obliged to Shame Me

(in no particular order)

The Princess Bride (large chunks have been consumed)
The Godfather
The Godfather II
The Godfather III
Apocalypse Now
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
It’s a Wonderful Life
Lawrence of Arabia
Full Metal Jacket
2001:  A Space Odyssey
Some Like it Hot
Scarface
Any of the Harry Potter films past the first three
A Streetcar Named Desire
The Maltese Falcon
Disney’s Aladdin
Disney’s Alice in Wonderland
Flashdance
Fame
Victor/Victoria
Rocky
The Deer Hunter


Any more which we may have discussed (and you were then disgusted?)…let me know.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!