Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Stew of Sin #159

Really?  I mean, REALLY?  Another woman?  But that's not the real issue here.  The real issue is that like so many others, it's taken a long damn time for this person to reach the inner sanctum that is my celeb hottub...my STEW OF SIN.  Sure, she's gonna be at the deep end with the other ladies.  Sure, she's probably never gonna get any "face" time with me during this sinful water party, but still, she deserves recognition, and she deserves a spot in my coveted VIP goings-on.  The other problem here is that she looks good in practically every photo/video I've ever seen.  So how the hell am I supposed to choose one pic to properly display her complete and total hotness?  Well, we'll try.  Ever since I first saw her in the truly amazing BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, I knew that she was special.  Here's a link to a blog post I wrote years ago, during the beginning of this remarkable series.  See, she had a post all to herself, she didn't even NEED this invite to my celeb hottub.  Not many folks can say that.  So, here she is...Tricia Helfer.  Nice.  REAL nice.

The close-up is from BATTLESTAR GALACTICA and the "action" shot is something I pilfered from her Facebook page which I felt like I was stalking to find the right photos.  The woman's body is just...well, look for yourself.  Welcome, Tricia.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!