Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Stew of Sin #165

I've been putting it off, perhaps because of his Disney connections/past.  He was just to teeny-bopper beloved for me to take him seriously as a sexy beast.  But now, I can't keep myself from drooling whenever he crosses my interweb feed (his recent stunt with the equally delicious Bear Grylls? -- see below).  So with the inevitable -- now inevitable, I'm adding Zac Efron to my stew, cuz he's clearly worthy of such a coveted spot.  Un-frigging-believable.

Note: I've never really seen any of his work (aside from the work he clearly does so often in the gym -- and to striking effect), so will he tantalize other quadrants of my brain with his acting skills as well?  I don't know if I'll ever know.  But while he's in the stew (shirtless and possibly naked), this knowledge is unnecessary and distracting.

The dirty -- downright FILTHY -- thoughts of what happened behind the scenes between Bear and Zac...well, I'm already going to hell for being a homo, so I'm gonna throw caution to the wind and let my imagination run wild (get it?)  Oh, those sexy men.  And btw, Bear is already in my stew, so now that these boys are friends, Bear can help Zac assimilate into the debauchery.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!