Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, August 15, 2014

A Bucket List: The Beginnings of --

Is it the turning 40, just a month ago which has sparked a new interest in figuring out challenges and experiences I'd like to see happen (to me) in my lifetime?  Perhaps.  But, some of these have been in my head for years, if not decades.  So right here, right now, I am putting up my first few things which could be considered part of my bucket list.

Mid-life crisis?  Nah...

1)  I want to train and run and complete a marathon.  And with my joints and body aching nearly all the time, every day -- sooner rather than later, may be the best bet.

2) Play Seymour Krelborn in a production of LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS.  I've loved this part (and the show) for 3 decades, and the chance has never crossed my path... yet.

3) Visit South Africa -- and go out to sea to view the breaching of the Great White sharks.

4) And on a similar note, I want to one day dive in a shark cage with Great White sharks.

And that's all that comes to mind at the present time.

Later, yo.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Best of luck with the marathon! Also-- South Africa changed my outlook on life, and I look forward to when you have the experience!

klugula said...

Thanks, Kathy! I'll have to get more details from you about your South Africa trip. Didn't know you went! Love you!

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!