Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, November 21, 2014

Who is the ULTIMATE 80s Horror Hunk? Semi-Final Boner Six: Stephen Shellen vs. Sean Chapman

I know you're asking, "Where the hell have you been, master of the boner battles?  These boners won't make themselves happen, unless you're a 14 year old boy."

Get it?

Well, semi-final boner battle #5 has long ended, and I've been out gallivanting around in my life, knowing full well that these hunks are waiting patiently to enter the ring and make all of us gay boys' dreams come true!

Our last battle (the aforementioned #5) found Bruce Abbott of RE-ANIMATOR beating out WITCHBOARD's Todd Allen -- 4 to 2.  The boner voters have spoken.  Bruce Abbott moves on to the finals.  Congrats, Dr. Dan!


Up next, for semi-final boner battle #6 is Stephen Shellen of THE STEPFATHER vs. Sean Chapman of HELLRAISER.

I will automatically cast my vote for Shellen.  Sure, Chapman is dirty and sexy and crazy as Uncle Frank in Barker's classic, but I will stick with Shellen on this one.  He's just so damn pretty.

And based on the photos of our hunks chosen here, this semi-final round is heretofore known as "All that Stubble".  You know you wanna lick those faces from top to bottom, razor-burn or not!

And that's all there is to it!  Cast your vote, hangers-on!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shellen!

Anonymous said...

Stephen Shellen

Anonymous said...

Gotta go with pretty Stephen Shellen.

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!