Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Who is the ULTIMATE 80s Horror Hunk? Semi-Final Boner Seven: Johnny Depp vs. Robert Rusler

Semi-final Boner Battle #6 has come to a close.  And Stephen Shellen of THE STEPFATHER (my personal vote in this one) will move onto the finals.  He beat out bat-shit and sex-crazed "Uncle Frank" of Clive Barker's HELLRAISER -- actor Sean Chapman.  Final score?  6 votes for Shellen and 1 vote for Chapman.  His sweaty, puzzle box and sex-addicted character was clearly not everyone's taste.  We wish him a fond, wacko farewell, and whole-heartedly welcome Mr. Shellen onto the next level of competition.  Congrats!


Which means, we're taking another journey back to Freddy's homeland of Springwood...more specifically, to Elm Street.

From A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET, we've got a very young, handsome and apparently unable to stay awake in a crisis, Glen Lantz, aka superstar Johnny Depp.  I've made it clear in his first battle (prelim details here) that I always found his exposed happy trail absolutely appetizing, just before he gets sucked by Freddy.  Oh my God -- I meant sucked IN to his bed.  Ahem.  And since Depp is back in the ring, I must again remind the voters that this is based on hotness factor alone, not the fact that he is the more recognizable name in his various bouts.  Savvy?

And up against Depp is Mr. Robert Rusler, totally enjoyable in the homo-erotic goodness that is A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 2: FREDDY'S REVENGE.  We actually get him completely shirtless in this one, and just before he meets Freddy's glove ("Grady, meet Freddy's Glove."  "Very nice to meet you....aaarghh"  You get the point.  Someone make me stop!) he gets all sweaty and is alone in the room w/ his "buddy" Jesse (prelim battle participant Mark Patton).  Please follow this link for Rusler's prelim battle details.  I've always found Rusler pretty hot, and he has a bevy of great 80s classic flicks to his credit.

I'm gonna have to go ahead and vote for Rusler on this one.  I like his pecs, his abs and he's still totally do-able.  And this battle will forever be known as "Bed or Bedroom Door?"  And if you are unclear what this references, when discussing our two contestants in this semi-final battle -- well, then... you're dead to me.

So I've made my voice heard here, who is your g-spot leaning you toward?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lesser of two Evils, Depp.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to have to go with Robert Rusler. I was hot for him the first time I saw Nightmare 2.

Unknown said...

Robert Rusler! He's just hotness personified!

Anonymous said...

Rustler the Hustler.

EMB said...

Rusler, still hot, and wouldn't need a Silkwood shower after just being in the same room as him.

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!