Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, November 28, 2014

Who is the ULTIMATE 80s Horror Hunk? Semi-Final Boner Eight: Urbano Barberini vs. Paul Satterfield

The last of the Freddy's boys have now battled in the semi-finals.  And I have to say... I'm SHOCKED that Robert Rusler of A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 2: FREDDY'S REVENGE won out over Johnny Depp of A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET.  Not cuz I prefer Depp, but I figured his ultra-name recognition would be a deciding factor for the voters.  Not so.  And with that, I offer my congrats to Mr. Rusler as he heads off for some much-deserved rest and relaxation, getting properly prepped for his next bout come finals time.  Final numbers?  7 votes for Rusler and 3 votes for Depp.  The voters have spoken -- or typed at least.  :)


Up next, we find a couple of hunkety-hunks back in the ring, having won their rounds in the prelims.  They're out for blood (ooh, kinky) or just the knowledge that they will continue to rise up the ranks of this exceptionally important contest.  Bottom line, they're gonna sweat while they do it, so who the hell cares what their reasons may be.

From DEMONS, we've got our returning prelim winner, Urbano Barberini.  He's buff, blonde and Italian.  Um, what the hell else do you want me to say?  He's friggin' hot! (prelim battle details here)

And his fellow competitor in this bout is Mr. Paul Satterfield of CREEPSHOW 2.  We get plenty of hunky goodness in that film, as Paul spends his entire portion of the film in a yellow speedo -- and that's it.  And let's just put it out there, he's delish and I would like to do him. (prelim battle details here)

I've said it before and I'm saying it now.  I knew this would be tough when I started these battles.  I'm the one who chose these hot hunks, so I already had a personal connection (don't I wish?) to them from the get-go.  But only one can rise to claim the final victory!  And who am I gonna help out in this boner battle?

I'm casting my vote for Urbano.  I'm giving him the edge cuz of the torn shirt in the film, exposing those blonde, fuzzy and rock-hard triceps.  Which means, all you other voters are up!  Take a deep breath, think with your crotch and make the call... in this battle entitled, "Barb Sat in an Urban Field".  You dig?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul Satterfield

Anonymous said...

Satterfield!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just wish that oil slick monster would have eaten that speedo. I'm with Paul Satterfield.

EMB said...

Urbano

Anonymous said...

Urbano. satterfield looks pubescent

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!