Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Who is the ULTIMATE 80s Horror Hunk? Semi-Final Boner One: Chris Sarandon vs. Terry O'Quinn

Avid readers of 0, we have arrived.  The semi-finals in this epic boner competition, to find the creme de la creme of 80s horror hotties -- have officially begun.

Our first two winners (hey, they ARE winners -- they've made it this far -- from 40 hunks to 20) are from the mature set, so keep in mind before you choose and eventually vote... they're getting up there, so if your appetites run a bit wild, keep 911 on speed dial.  Fair warning, bitches!

I've already made the case for each of these guys (and all of gents for the subsequent semi-final rounds), so I will simply post a link to their original battle, and if you need to review my reasons for them being here in the first place, have at it.

He's a blood-sucker whose ass looks faboo in those 80s pleated slacks, and he is able to seduce a lesbian (Ms. Amanda Bearse), so he's got some uber-kudos in his corner.  He's Jerry Dandridge aka, Mr. Chris Sarandon of FRIGHT NIGHT.  I will remind you that I did NOT vote for him in the original bouts, so we'll see where my vote ends up going.

His semi-final competitor is THE STEPFATHER himself, Mr. Terry O'Quinn.  He's got the blue eyes and we get some nudity in that film, so that lends a bit of extra edge to his corner.  Read up on his details from the prelim, and see what you think.  And btw, Mr. O'Quinn also DID NOT receive my vote in the prelims.  So there's that.

Seductive vampire or seductive home-wrecker?  You choose.

This semi-final battle will be called, "Mature Men Revisited".

And to speed things up a little bit, since we already are intimately familiar w/ all of these winners, we don't need the entire THREE days of the prelims, so we're doing these in TWO day increments.  Any questions?  No?  Then let's get this hunk-a-thon underway!

Let me start it off.  I'm gonna vote for Chris Sarandon on this one.  The seduction sequence in the night club -- it's pretty melty, friends!  How can I let that lose?  Okay.  Your turn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terry O'Quinn.

Anonymous said...

Chris Sarandon did make a pretty hot vampire. No offense Terry.

Anonymous said...

Terry O'Quinn!
--cp

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!