Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Who is the ULTIMATE 80s Horror Hunk? Semi-Final Boner Two: Danny Hassel vs. Dennis Quaid

Things got a little hectic over here at klugulablog over the past weeks, so I lost my way when moving ahead into this very important competition.  My sincerest apologies for your lack of boner material.

It's a solid win for Chris Sarandon of FRIGHT NIGHT over Terry O'Quinn of THE STEPFATHER in the first of the semi-final rounds. Sarandon ended up with 4 votes to O'Quinn's 2, and thus Sarandon moves ahead to the finals.  I'm telling you, it was the pleated pants and that seductive 80s song in the nightclub where he seduced Amanda Bearse, that did it.  Congrats, Mr. Sarandon.  But keep your bearings, as there will be some stiff competition in the days ahead!


Two more of our prelim round winners will size one another up (what I wouldn't do to be there for that contest) for this next semi-final match.  Danny Hassel of A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 4: THE DREAM MASTER and A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 5: THE DREAM CHILD vs. DREAMSCAPE's Dennis Quaid.  It's the battle of "The Dream Warriors", not to be confused with the third Elm Street experience.  But these horror hotties both did battle in their respective movie dreams/nightmares, so this title is appropriate.

First off, follow the links here for their previous respective battles to read up on all the original boner battle info.  Danny Hassel.  Dennis Quaid.

Dennis Quaid has been a man in my sexy results dreams for a great long while, and Danny Hassel immediately struck me as someone I needed to lust over, that first moment when I saw THE DREAM MASTER in the theatre... again, "We are talking one major league hunk."  "Thanks, Michael...er, Alice."

If you'll recall, the early 00s film, FAR FROM HEAVEN, showed us the aged beefcake that was Quaid, sitting by the pool with his absolutely cut abs, about to embark on a little man-on-man activity.  That would be the biggest case-maker for Quaid, cuz he's just gotten better looking since his chosen film in the contest, DREAMSCAPE.  But Hassel has also aged well, and will always be the quarterback of my dreams.  What to do?  What to do?  I'm realizing that as the competition goes on, it's only going to become more difficult to make choices as the days pass by.

But after much deliberation with my crotchal region and the sexy-centers of my brain (cuz that's important to follow), I believe I would like to see "Dan Jordan" Danny Hassel move onto the finals, so that is how my vote will be cast.

Who would you like to see more of (in the competition, pervs)?

Cast your vote now!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dennis

EMB said...

Dan's the Man!

Anonymous said...

Danny Hassel for sure. If you've seen him lately in the documentary "Never Sleep Again" you know he's still a hottie.

Anonymous said...

Danny :)

Anonymous said...

Johnny Depp. There is no other competition. Even if his name isn't even mentioned. :-P

Emilio Alejandro Garcia said...

Danny Hassel!

Anonymous said...

Without a doubt "DannyHassel".

Anonymous said...

DANNY!!!

Flow said...

Danny Hassel hands down!!!

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!