Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Sunday, November 02, 2014

Who is the ULTIMATE 80s Horror Hunk? Semi-Final Boner Battle Three: Ken Olandt vs. Jason Patric

A new record in voter turnout in these on-going boner battles!  Danny Hassel of NIGHTMARE 4 & 5 MOPPED the floor with Dennis Quaid of DREAMSCAPE.  A total of 35 votes in this semi-final battle -- 30 of them going to Danny Hassel!  Which means, I pronounce him the winner of this battle, and he will move ahead to the final rounds!  Congrats, and I do believe it's your hairy pits (shown off so nicely in NIGHTMARE 5) which put you over the edge!  See you in the finals!


So, we're moving into battle #3 in the semi-finals, and our winners from the prelims, currently taking the ring -- Ken Olandt of APRIL FOOL'S DAY vs. Jason Patric of THE LOST BOYS -- in a battle I like to call "Smooth vs. Furry".

Ken Olandt (here's his prelim round info) gets my vote for this round.  Jason Patric (here's his prelim round info) is dreamy and hairy and do-able, but Ken's got a smooth body (at least back in the day -- we know that as men age, they start to get hairier -- is that correct Ken?), and that adorable face.  Plus, he's a little more ruggedly manly and handsome, whereas Jason is on the verge of "too pretty".  You dig?  So while it may be a tough choice for me (and for all of you voters), the vote is clear.

Ken vs. Jason, I wish you both lots of luck!

Cast your votes now, folks!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ken O.

Unknown said...

Jason patric

EMB said...

No contest, my hubby Jason takes it.

Anonymous said...

Jason Patric.

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!