Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Who is the ULTIMATE 80s Horror Hunk? Semi-Final Boner Four: Thom Mathews vs. Peter Barton


I'm sad to report that Ken Olandt of APRIL FOOL'S DAY has left the boner battle building (I voted for him twice, dammit!  Just further proof that I am not rigging anything here).  Which means that hottie Jason Patric of THE LOST BOYS wins out in semi-final boner battle #3!  We'll be taking another look at his hairy torso when the finals come around!  Final count?  2 votes for Olandt and 6 votes for Patric!  Onward we go!

Up next, we have another revisit to Crystal Lake.  Thom Mathews of JASON LIVES (here are the details of his prelim battle) finds himself up against Peter Barton from THE FINAL CHAPTER (here are the details on his prelim battle).  They both won out over some other FRIDAY THE 13TH hunks in the prelims, and now they must face one another in the ring.  And in my rule book, they must face one another in the nude, covered in a glistening sweat of anticipation!

Hang on.

I'm being told that this nudity clause was not in the rule books, only in my own fevered imagination.

Very well then.  Let's move on.

In Mathews' battle with FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 2's John Furey, I voted for Furey.  And in Barton's prelim bout with Paul Kratka of FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 3, I voted for Barton.  So, based on that information, how does (or should) this sway my vote?

Mathews is blonde (and that's always a plus for my libido) and with strikingly dreamy eyes, but Barton's got those lovely, flowing brunette locks and a pretty-boy face.

What to do?

I'm going to take a position which I took only once in the prelims, and leave my vote for last.  It'll give me time to stew over my choice, and perhaps in the end, break any possible ties or confusions.

So which Crystal Lake alum are you gonna face Jason for?  The blonde or the brunette, in a battle I will be calling, "Crystal Lake's B & B"?

Vote now!




5 comments:

EMB said...

Thom

Anonymous said...

Thom Mathews

Anonymous said...

Thom Mathews.

Anonymous said...

Thom Mathews, please.

Anonymous said...

Thom Mathews

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!